List of Ingredients
1 9-ounce can Albacore tuna, drained
5 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoons chopped onion
3 tablespoons celery, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped black olives
3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 slices sourdough bread
1. In a mixing bowl drain and flake the tuna.
2. Add the mayonnaise and blend thoroughly.
3. Add the chopped onion, celery, and block olives and mix until blended.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Butter each slice of bread. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the butter. Spread together so that they are well blended.
7. Place a slice of bread butter-side-down in a cold skillet. Top with slices of Cheddar cheese and tuna mixture. Place another slice of bread, butter-side-out on top of the tuna.
8. Grill until the cheese has melted and the bread becomes lightly browned.